Everyday Life is a life insurance marketplace that helps you find the right policy for your needs. The company works with top insurers like Bestow, Assurity, and Fidelity Life to offer term life, whole life, and accidental death policies.
What’s unique about Everyday Life is that you can compare quotes from multiple insurers while customizing your desired policy terms. Everyday Life shows you how long each application will take and whether a medical exam is required. In addition, you’re only shown policies for which you’re likely to qualify. So, you get realistic quotes for the coverage you need and never waste time exploring policies for which you may be denied.
Everyday Life offers multiple types of life insurance from multiple insurance providers, so the platform is suitable for almost anyone who’s just starting their search for life insurance coverage. The platform is especially useful for individuals who are looking for term life insurance. You can compare policies and premiums across five different term life insurance providers with terms ranging from 10-40 years and coverage up to $2 million.
Healthy individuals can also benefit from Everyday Life’s comparison tool. You can see right away which policy options will require a medical exam and which ones won’t, and whether there are significant differences in the premiums these policies charge. Healthy individuals are also more likely to qualify for policies, so they’ll be shown a wider range of options.
In addition, Everyday Life is useful for anyone looking for quick coverage. The platform highlights the policy that will offer the easiest approval process. It also displays the estimated application time and whether an instant decision is available for each policy you’re comparing.
● Multiple insurers: Everyday Life compares life insurance policies from Assurity, Bestow, Fidelity Life, Legal & General, SBLI, and TruStage. Collectively, these companies offer term life, whole life, and accidental death policies. Everyday Life is independent from any of the life insurance providers it works with and does not push policies from specific providers.
● Term life insurance: Term life policies range in length from 10 to 40 years and $50,000 to $2 million in coverage. Premiums for term-life policies start as low as $4.61 per month.
● Whole life insurance: Whole life policies (only available from Fidelity Life) offer coverage from $2,000 to $35,000. You must be at least 50 years old to qualify.
● Compare multiple quotes: Everyday Life shows you multiple policies you’re likely to qualify for and the details you need to know, including the application time, whether a medical exam is required, and the monthly premium. If you’re not likely to qualify for a policy, Everyday Life won’t show it to you, which can be a real timesaver.
● Customizable coverage: You can customize your desired coverage or term length (for term life policies) when comparing quotes.
● 24/7 phone and email support: If you have questions about the type of coverage you need or your policy options, you can contact an advisor from Everyday Life for free. Advisors are available 24/7 by phone and email.
Each of the providers for which Everyday Life offers policies has different offerings. For example, Bestow offers term life policies with 10- to 30-year terms and $50,000 to $1.5 million in coverage with no medical exam. SBLI offers term life policies with 10- to 20-year terms and $25,000 to $1 million in coverage.
Across all of Everyday Life’s partners, term life policies offer terms of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30,35 or 40 years and coverage from $25,000 to $2 million. The maximum age for term life coverage is 75.
Whole life policies are only available from Fidelity Life and offer $2,000 to $35,000 in coverage. The minimum age for whole-life coverage is 45, and the maximum age is 85.
Accidental death policies are only available from Assurity. These policies offer coverage from $50,000 to $350,000 and the maximum age for coverage is 60.
Everyday Life has an online questionnaire that’s designed to ensure you only see policies you’re likely to qualify for and to deliver accurate quotes. The questionnaire asks basic questions about your age, health, income, and family. No personal identifying information or contact information is required and all quotes are free.
If you find a policy you like after comparing quotes, you can apply directly through Everyday Life. The application process differs by provider, but most offer instant decisions, and your coverage can take effect immediately if no medical exam is required.
Here’s a recap of how the application process works:
● Enter basic health and income details
● Compare quotes from multiple providers
● Apply for a policy directly through Everyday Life
● Get an instant application decision in most cases
Everyday Life has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The company only works with highly reputable insurance providers, all of which have A- or better financial stability ratings from A.M. Best.
Everyday Life does not require personal information to check quotes. Personal and payment details entered when applying for a policy are protected by SSL encryption.
Cancellation and refund policies vary by insurance provider. You must contact your policy provider to make a change to your policy.
Everyday Life offers 24/7 phone and email support from expert insurance advisors. These advisors can help you understand your policy options. For questions about your policy after purchase or to make a claim, you must contact your policy provider directly.
Everyday Life is an insurance marketplace where you can compare term life, whole life, and accidental death policies from six top insurance providers. The platform makes it easy to find the right policy for your needs and saves you time by only showing you policies you’re likely to qualify for. If you find a policy you like, you can apply directly through Everyday Life’s site. Expert insurance advisors are available 24/7 to help you understand your options.
12 Forbes Ln, Andover MA 01810
You acknowledge and agree that the site, the services, and all content are provided “as is,” “as available”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We will not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of the site, the services, or any content.
Any and all insurance products quoted or sold through the site are third-party products and are not our products. We make no representations or warranties with respect to such products, and we accept no liability in connection with such products. All such products are provided to you pursuant to the terms and conditions of the insurance carrier providing such products. Any and all questions, concerns or disputes with any such products should be raised with the insurance carrier providing such products and not with us.
In no event shall we be liable for direct, special, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, revenues or savings, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for negligence, consequential, incidental or other damages, in such jurisdictions our liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this site, any service, or any content is to stop using the same.